The Journal of Magic Research (JMR) is a free electronic publication dedicated to promoting scientific research in magic. This journal is established and distributed by Bill Spooner and edited by John Moehring. The journal features articles about mathematics, psychology, neuroscience, biology, physics, chemistry and so on.
Journal of Magic Research contributions
All my contributions relate to the research I am conducting into the bidirectional relationship between magic and science.
- Review of Perspectives on Magic (Issue 5, February 2014).
- Science and Magic: A Bidirectional Relationship (Issue 6, January 2015).
- MagiQual: Towards Measuring the Quality of a Magic Performance (Issue 7, December 2015).
- The Science of the Boomerang Illusion (In Press, Issue 8).
- The Geometry of the Gozinta Boxes (In Press, Issue 8)