The Journal of Magic Research (JMR) is a free electronic publication dedicated to promoting scientific research in magic, established and distributed by Bill Spooner. The journal is edited by John Moehring.
The journal features articles about mathematics, psychology, neuro-science, biology, physics, chemistry and so on.
Journal of Magic Research contributions
- Magic Resources: Review of Perspectives on Magic (Issue 5, February 2014).
- Science and Magic: A Bidirectional Relationship (Issue 6, January 2015).
- MagiQual: Towards Measuring the Quality of a Magic Performance (Issue 7, December 2015).
- The Science of the Boomerang Illusion (In Press, Issue 8).
- The Geometry of the Gozinta Boxes (In Press, Issue 8)